(as of Aug 11,2021 17:10:05 UTC – Details)
Embrace clean keto living―a complete beginner’s meal plan and lifestyle guide.
Keto isn’t just a diet―it’s a lifestyle. Clean Keto Lifestyle is your trusted resource for everything you need to lose weight and improve your health. This keto book goes beyond recipes with meal plans, exercise tips, and specific advice on how to eat a ketogenic diet away from home.
No longer does being keto mean you’re stuck in your kitchen all day. Whether you’re at a work lunch, happy hour, or holiday dinner party, Clean Keto Lifestyle gives you the tools you need to stick to a ketogenic diet in any situation―and feel great doing it!
Clean Keto Lifestyle includes:
- 5 weeks of meal plans―Simplify your life with ketogenic diet meal plans that are fast, easy, and tasty.
- 75+ delectable recipes―From taco bowls to chocolate fudge, you won’t feel like you’re missing out on your favorite foods on a ketogenic diet.
- Helpful lifestyle advice―Get tips on everything from intermittent fasting to which types of condiments to avoid.
Set yourself up for lifelong health with Clean Keto Lifestyle, your comprehensive guide to the ketogenic diet and lifestyle.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: Basil Chicken Zucchini Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 15 minutes // Serves: 1
Per Serving Fat: 76%; Protein: 17%; Carbs: 7%; Calories: 875; Total Fat: 74g; Protein: 37g; Total Carbs: 15g; Fiber: 8g; Net Carbs: 7g
This “pasta” is actually thinly sliced zucchini that tastes great served warm or cold, which makes it extremely versatile. Be careful not to overcook the zucchini noodles, though—aim for an al dente texture. If you tolerate dairy well, top it with some fresh mozzarella.
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and onions and cook for several minutes until the chicken begins to brown.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Turn the heat down to low.
5. In a medium bowl, coat the zucchini in the oil.
6. Add the zucchini to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
7. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and toss with the Basil Pesto and the tomatoes.
1 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
2 boneless chicken thighs, diced
1/4 medium white onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 zucchini, peeled in thin strips or spiralized
1 tsp avocado oil
1/4 Basil Pesto
4 cherry tomatoes, halved